NON TEAM NON GAME GYM RENTAL
IMPORTANT: Please read this list thoroughly before emailing email@example.com about renting the Gym.
1. Gym rentals are for basketball only & groups of 10 minimum. We do not host birthday parties.
2. Meeting room rentals hold up to 60 participants.
3. Non-basketball Gym rentals must be arranged with the Gyms Events Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
4. High School Games are a priority of the gym. With one week notice, rentals can be cancelled and a refund made in the event that a High School wants to schedule a game that conflicts with a non-game rental.
5. Non-High School Non-Game Rentals are limited to 1 hour rentals.
6. If during a Non-Team Rental, a visitor from out of state comes to the Gym for a tour, the Hoosier Gym will allow the visitor to still partake in a tour without imposing on the scheduled rental. The Hoosier Gym also will ask that the visitor be allowed to make a basketball shot, but will not intrude on the scheduled rental for an extended period of time. This is to allow guests with limited availability still a chance to enjoy the Hoosier Gym.
Number 5 and 6 does not apply to High School and Above Team Non-Game Rentals.
Teams wishing to rent the Gym for a Game, can find their requirements at: thehoosiergym.com/team-rental
Step One: Email the Gym (email@example.com) with date/time to secure it. Do not call the Hoosier Gym as this does not ensure we have your information correct.
You can see the dates available at the Hoosier Gym at our Rental Schedule: www.thehoosiergym.com/contact
Step Two: After confirming date with the Gym, read the rental agreement pdf (below) and fill out the Online Rental acknowledgement (to the right).
Step Three: Secure rental with payment in shop below. This is the only method of payment for rentals.
ALL RENTALS COMPLETED ONLINE
Step One: Call the Gym (765-345-2100) to secure the time.
1. Gym rentals are for basketball only & groups of 10 minimum
2. Meeting room rentals up to 60 participants
3. Non basketball Gym rentals must be arranged with the Gyms Events Coordinator.
Step Two: 1. Fill out the Online Rental acknowledgement under thehoosiergym.com/rental AND Secure rental with payment in shop . This is the only method of payment for rentals.